Friday, May 22, 2009

Zoo Trip

First of all, you should be totally amazed that I am blogging about an event on the day it happened, not even 2 hours after we returned home. Amazing, I know.

Last week JJ asked if we could go to the zoo, but we were so busy until today. So we got up, packed our lunch and headed off. The zoo here is not the most incredible thing I've seen, but it's got most of the big animals and it suited JJ's craving just fine. The two things he's been dying to see are the monkeys and the lemurs. So here he is standing in front of the lemurs.


It turned out to be a beautiful day, not too hot, and so the animals were all up and playing and JJ loved it.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

I am so impressed with your rapid blogging! And yesterday was a perfect zoo day--I'm glad that you got to go have fun together!

JJ looks fabulous. Every time I see a picture of him, it makes me want to see him in real life--what a sweetheart!

LL said...

Excellent job getting it blogged!

We also love the zoo and have been to many. I have to say, Milwaukee is my favorite so far. Beautiful, well planned, and we got to see everything - every single animal was out and close by.

Too cute that he wanted to see monkeys and lemurs. We always have to see giraffes, elephants and one of the big cats. :-)