Well, on Saturday we will be out of our house and in a week, we'll be in our new home. Jer and I worked hard on Saturday getting the garage all boxed up and today my MIL and BIL came over and helped me pack up most of the kitchen and some remaining odds and ends. It was a big help. All that's left are the essentials, which will have to wait until Thursday. Here are some inside pictures of the house. You walk in the door and on the right is a nice living room.

You walk around the living room and on the left is the kitchen, which I didn't get a picture of and on the right is this mud room. I saw this and I was sold. How many moms would love to have this. Cubbies for everyone and extra storage. The garage is right there and so is the back porch.

If you turn left from the living room, you get to the bedrooms. This one will be the nursery, after I paint it. Lavendar is nice, but not with a house full of boys.

This is the next room. It will be JJ's.

And across the hall is the master with vaulted ceilings and a ceiling fan (yeah). It has an extra long counter with the sink and extra large tub and a separate walk in closet.

I'll do the downstairs later.
4 comments:
LOVE the mud room! OK - at first I was thinking, "Holy cow, she's moved her stuff in and organized all ready?" Then I realized, after seeing the girl's room, that they must be pictures with the old owners' things. That made me feel better about my progress with our house! I love your new home!
So fabulous--I can't believe you already got so much packing done! I'm so impressed! I can't wait for you guys to get all settled into your new place. I'm looking forward to playing in the sandbox with JJ!
Almost there! Such a beautiful house - I'm so excited for you! Probably not as excited as you are, but... YAY!
It looks so beautiful Jenn. Good luck with the moving! After you get settled, you can go buy more furniture to fill it up!
Post a Comment