Tuesday, August 4, 2009

One Box

One Box. That's what I got packed yesterday. We are moving in less than two weeks and I have one box packed. One box a day is not going to get the job done. I'll have to be a little more industrious.

Here's the problem. Not only do I have to pack, but I still have to run a normal household and take care of the business ends of buying and selling a home. Yesterday, I was still grocery shopping and doing laundry instead of packing. Luckily, I have had some generous offers of people willing to watch JJ and help pack so I think I'll take everyone up on their offers.

One down, a million more to go.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

I'm not at all jealous of what you have to do right now! It's hard! My packing was a slow slow process too. I did have some people what Sophie a few times, especially when it was time to clean, which was very necessary! Take these people up on their offers! Good luck!

LL said...

Packing sucks. Hang in there - it will be over soon and you'll be relaxing in your fabulous new digs!