Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's official

Last night we closed on both houses!! There's no backing out now. I am really excited. I didn't realize how much stress I was feeling about everything working out until we left the signing and I felt so free. It's 6 a.m. right now and I've given up on falling back asleep. Today is the moment of truth. I'll find out how well I've planned, if I've pre-packed enough, if we even have enough boxes for all the last minute stuff. I'm a little concerned about the cleaning, mostly because I just get so worn out. So, this will be my last post for a little while. I'll be a little busy. But I thought I'd leave you with the last of the house pictures. As you walk in you see the stair way downstairs. This is a picture of her cute decor, because I'd like to do something similar.
This is the theater room with all the equipment and another fireplace.
This first bedroom is fun because it not only has the bedroom space but and extra nook for toys and things.
And this is the other room. There is also a full bathroom downstairs, but honestly, do you need another picture of a bathroom. You all know what they look like.
The laundry room is really big, which will be nice. They have their office set up in there and we'll probably do the same. Through this room is a big storage room.
So there you have it. If you're ever in the area feel free to stop by. We'd love to show it off.

2 comments:

LL said...

Congrats! What a relief!

Good luck getting everything finished up.

And just FYI, you don't have to clean it when you sell your house. Courteous, sure, but not necessary. Especially when pregnant in the middle of August. :-)

More Bacon said...

Well, LL, Jenn is just one of those courteous people. But fortunately, she has a sweet neighbor who came over and cleaned the loos, and mom cleaned the kitchen, so tomorrow we'll take out the last few boxes, vacuum in time for the carpet cleaners, and they'll be out.

You guys sure have some great neighbors, Jenn--I was so impressed with their helpfulness!!