Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Progress and Pictures
I'm happy to report that we are making progress on the packing. I have about 3/4 of the office packed and most of JJ's room packed except a few books, toys and clothes. It's a little slower than I would like, but even at this pace, we'll be ready to go right on time. Some of our out-of-town family and friends haven't seen the home so here are a few pictures of the outside. I'll do the inside another day.
The swing set in the back
Our porch, on which we will enjoy many mosquito free evenings. and if you look underneath, you'll see...
...this, a well shaded sand box that JJ cried over when it was time to leave. He is so excited about it. He thinks the trucks come with it, so I may have to see if I can track down something similar, but it will be great.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It's so adorable! I'm so excited for you guys to get in there and get settled into your new fabulous place!
Such a beautiful house! We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment