Friday, October 2, 2009
A betting man
On Monday, my doctor said that if he were a betting man, he'd bet I'd be in labor within 48 hours. Well, I guess it's a good thing he's not, because he would owe me money (it's Friday). We've had lots of false labor, but no baby. I'm not disappointed other than September 30 was the day I had been hoping for from the beginning. On the upside, Wednesday night, Jer and I found a name I think we agree on, so this child might actually leave the hospital with a name. I don't want to jinx it though, so I'm not going to tell you what it is just yet. I'll keep you posted with more baby news (even if you don't really want to hear it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I DO want to hear the baby news, so keep it coming! :)
I'm so glad that you guys might've settled on a name. It's probably for the best if he doesn't come home as "Shadow Boy." Maybe that's why he waited to be born--just wants to make sure he has a name.
Can't wait to meet him! Hope you're still feeling okay.
I sort of wish that your doctor did owe you money--that'd cut down on baby birthing costs! :)
Post a Comment