Monday, February 1, 2010

January

I'm a little sad to see January go. Not the cold weather, but the fresh start, the push to re-organize, recommit, and reanalyze. I love organizing. I love throwing things out. I didn't get as much done this month as I wanted to, but I still got quite a bit done.

Before I say goodbye to this month I did want to post my new years resolutions and how I intend to keep them. I kept meaning to post these, but kept running out of time. But since this is my journal, I need to write it down.

*Catch up on scrapbooking- I finally took the plunge to digital scrapbooking and have already finished 4 pages.
*Teach JJ his ABCs- We got a quiz game on the iPhone and he is doing awesome.
*Potty train JJ- more on this later
*Lose the baby weight- My neighbor teaches aerobics at the church and I've been going pretty regularly.
*One new meal every week- So far so good
*A vegetable at every dinner- Okay, not doing so good at this one, about 5 out of 7 meals.
*Post on my craft blog once a week- started slow, but I have a couple of posts already lined up, so check it out.

So that's it. I just love the feeling of setting goals and imagining a better, more streamlined, less cluttered, less stressful life. I've still got some clutter to go through, but there is a whole year ahead to work on it.

No comments: