We're not big on Valentine's Day here at our house. Most of it just seems silly. Jer gets a lot of crap from other guys because we don't do anything, but it's really my idea to can most of the celebration. I do like to go out to dinner and so we did that tonight, however, we were going to have to bring Ryan, so we figured we might as well bring JJ too, so it wasn't the most romantic dinner we've ever had. Jer did surprise me with flowers, just hours after a conversation about how ridiculous it is to spend double on flowers because of a day. He's great and I really appreciate it. JJ and I made Valentines for his Grandparents, which you can see if you go to my craft blog (link on the right). It took us four days to do them, so the one for my parents definitely didn't get there on time, and Jer's parents are out of town, so no one got their cards on time. But late is pretty much to be expected from me right now, so not a shock.
Happy Heart Day everyone.
1 comment:
I can't imagine how a dinner with JJ and Ryan wasn't romantic. ;)
Happy love day to you all as well!
Post a Comment