Monday, February 15, 2010

Ryan at 4 months

I keep meaning to post this, but I have never gotten around to it, and seeing as how he will be 5 months old in 2 days, I probably better post this now. So this is my cute boy at 4 months.
He weighed in at 15 lbs 9 oz and 25 inches. He can roll from his back to his front. He is teething and drools constantly. He is just finding his voice. He is super smiley and happy. He still loves to follow his brother around the room and he has the cutest laugh.
We had a couple of days that were barely warm enough to venture outside so we got bundled up to enjoy the weather. This is a cute body suit my mom got him with little Pooh ears on top. It's so soft and warm.
And this is a picture of what happens when you are first learning to roll over and you roll off the bathroom counter before mom can grab you. You can see the red mark over his left eye. It turned into a black eye for about half a day. I really should know better, JJ did the same thing. Luckily for Ryan he doesn't have any teeth yet, because when JJ did it, it chipped his two front teeth.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

He is so adorable! Sure miss you guys!

LL said...

WOW! Such a big boy already! Can't wait to smooch those sweet cheeks...someday...