Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Everywhere that Momma went...

JJ has recently learned Mary had a little lamb and he'll sing it to himself while he is playing. Today I heard him and it took me a while before I zeroed in on what he was singing. "And everywhere that Momma went, Momma went, Momma went, everywhere that Momma went this boy was sure to go." ('this boy' is a common term he uses to refer to himself.) This song is perfectly appropriate as most of my day is spent with him following me around the house.

4 comments:

Globe Trotters said...

your JJ is quite the character! Love it.

LL said...

Too cute! My lambs follow me around all day too. I'm sure someday I'll miss it, but not today!

More Bacon said...

So cute! I can't wait to catch up with you guys when I'm back!

somebody's mother said...

Cute, cute, cute! And so bright and clever. He is such a smart, creative kid.