Monday, March 15, 2010
7 hours...
7 glorious hours. That's how much uninterrupted sleep I got. It was heavenly. Ryan hasn't been sleeping well for the past two months. And for the last week he's gotten up every two hours. So last night was a completely welcomed surprised. I actually feel like I'm not living in a fog today. Hopefully, this is a turn of events and the start of good things to come. Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I hope he does it again and again for you! It's hard to be tired! I'm really not functional until at least 10 each morning!
YAY! Those are the days that I realize, part way through the day, that I'm not a totally awful mother, I'm just really really tired and things are going to be ok. :-)
Glad you got one of those nights!
Post a Comment