I made some frosting today to go with our cinnamon rolls. JJ licked the beater. Then he asked if he could have some frosting in a bowl. While I was checking on the cinnamon rolls and pulling them out of the oven, I said no, you can only lick the beater. So when I turned around, he was dipping his beater back in the frosting to get some more.
This reminded me of another day when we were trying to bribe JJ to eat his chicken. We told him that we were going to have ice cream, but he couldn't have any if he didn't eat his chicken, only mommy and daddy would get some. So he asked, "Can I have some of mommy's ice cream." Well, that's using your noggin'.


3 comments:
He is so smart...sometimes, way too smart for his own good.
Nice to see he is already attacking the worlds problems (from his point of view)...
Hee hee...too funny! Hopefully he'll grow up to use his powers for good, not evil. :-)
Post a Comment