Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We're on vacation for now, so no pictures or new blogs, but there is a new video of JJ's preschool Christmas program. I didn't get a chance to edit it, so it's a little long, but I know there is a Grandma and a few adoring aunts who won't mind sitting through it. For those who aren't that interested in my kid (and I do understand and am not offended), here's a quick recap:

The first half is the nativity and JJ is a sheep. He spends most of the time picking at the black makeup on his nose, or actually picking his nose and sings intermittently. The second half is all the kids with reindeer antlers and a red nose and JJ discovers the wall to wall mirrors (it was in a dance studio) and spends the whole time turned around, looking at himself in the mirrror. I video taped the mirror, because you can actually see his face. He does turn around at one point, when the girl next to him pulls him around. And he knows all of these songs.

So I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We did. And I'll be back in the New Year with lots and lots of stories, I'm sure.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

Holy cow, that was adorable! I loved that you caught his reflection so we could see the darling dancing! And I really enjoyed his commentary about all of the kids being dressed up as Rudolph. Too funny. And he was so excited to clap at the end, just so delighted with the whole affair. So cute!!