And second, more importantly, JJ is potty-trained!!!! YEAH!!!! After months and months of frustration, it finally clicked for him. The day after Thanksgiving, we were out shopping and I think he knew this was not a place for an accident and he asked, he went, and its all good. We've had to go back to Pull-ups this week while he has been on heavy duty antibiotics for his second ear infection in a month (yes, a month), but other than that, he's always dry at night and doesn't need a reminder. I'm so excited.


4 comments:
YAY! Both are so exciting. I'm secretly hoping that Ryan isn't very good at walking still by the time I get to see him, because I love watching babies toddle around while they get the hang of it - it's just cute!
And I'm sooooo proud of JJ! And soooooo happy for you! Yeehaw to fewer diaper changes! Way to go--I know it took a LOT of work and patience on your part.
The child is potty trained, but the mom has done all the work. Good Job Jenn!
Hopefully, this will make life a bit easier.
Yay, yay, yay!!! Congratulations.
Wonderful on both counts. I love it when they can walk on their own - mine always wanted me to hold both hands and toddle them around. Brutal on the back - such a relief when they started doing it on their own!
And the potty training!! Isn't that just the BEST when you get there?! Oh, there are not words for the congratulations and happy feelings I am sending your way right now. AWESOME! Way to go!! And without killing anyone - WELL DONE! :-)
Post a Comment