I don't normally post belly pictures, but I've been asked and since so much of my family lives far away, I thought I would oblige. This picture was taken at 36 weeks, about 10 days ago. Whenever I'm asked how far along I am, I always get the same surprised reaction that I'm so close, I guess I don't appear that big to people. But I feel like a whale and Jer assures me that I am quite big (in the joking, loving way we have, not the rude, "you're fat" way)

Everything is going well, progress is being made and everything is on track for June 6th. These last couple of weeks have been pretty painful (I have really bad sciatic pain), so I spend as much time as I can in my chair with a heating pad. I'm not getting as much done as I would like, but all the important things are done, so really, this baby can come anytime, although we really like the idea of all the boys being born on the 6th.
I know many of you are wondering about the name, and the good news is, we actually have 2 that we mostly agree on and I'm just waiting until I actually see the baby before I decide (we won't be sharing until that time). The even better news is that, whichever one I don't choose, we'll have on the shelf for next time.
3 comments:
Soooooo fun!! I can't wait to meet him!
You look great!
We had a bunch of girl names we liked and not a single boy name. :-)
You do look great- and when I saw you, I thought you looked small! Hopefully everything goes as planned, and baby boy #3 comes tomorrow! Good luck, thinking of you.
Post a Comment