Thursday, August 29, 2013
Mommy Brain
I forgot the best story from Luke's first month. After a week or two, I got brave enough to leave Luke on his playmat on the floor, with his brothers while I would brush my teeth or other small tasks. Once he started screaming, and I ran, certain that a brother (one in particular) was torturing this baby. I arrived at the scene to find everyone on the couch engrossed in TV, and Luke all by himself screaming. I picked him up, only to realize that he had a vice-like grip on his hair and he couldn't let go. I laughed as I pried his fingers apart and released him from his self-inflicted torture. This happened several times this first month until his arms relaxed more to his sides and he got more control of his hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hehehe...poor Luke. His own worst enemy. :-)
Too funny!
Post a Comment