This is a story for my mom. Our stroller is filthy. Too many juice spills, smashed fruit snacks, and spilled ice cream. Every time my mom comes to visit she says, "Let's clean the stroller while I'm here." But her stays are never long enough and there are far more fun things to do with her than clean a stroller. So Wednesday night, I had a nightmare that the baby came and I still had a dirty stroller. Not that it would have been the end of the world, but apparently my subconscious is trying to tell me to get my rear end in gear.
So Thursday, JJ and I had a car wash with the stroller and his car seat, which was suffering from the same problems. Cleaning a stroller is actually a lot of work. It requires a lot of unscrewing and disassembling. JJ hosed down the frames and me as well. After all the padding had been washed and dried, I actually remembered how to put it all back together. So there you go mom, it's done.
2 comments:
I'm very impressed! When things are that hard to clean, I usually just leave them dirty...I'm lazy like that, and I don't have a small child or anything!
Go you! For awhile our car had a weird, foul smell. When I pulled out a car seat it had slimy nasty liquid of unknown origin all over in the plastic seat. Took FOREVER, and was not something I would have tried pregnant. You are awesome!
Post a Comment