Sunday, September 20, 2009

Too Big

Last week we went to get a milkshake and my stomach was too big to fit in the booth. Nice.

Also, my clothes don't fit. Jer tries to kindly point out if I'm hanging out, and I'm appreciative, but honestly, if maternity clothes don't fit, what exactly am I supposed to do.

The good news is that the doctors say much progress is being made and I will be induced early, but I'm hoping we might get a baby even earlier than that.

2 comments:

More Bacon said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited!

Weird that you didn't fit into the booth--lots of really, really big people (not pregnant) go out for milkshakes all the time. Where do they sit? Maybe they just do the drive thru...that's an option--you could just drive around in a big, airy dress all the time. Might not be super attractive, but it would be comfortable.

Hang in there! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

LL said...

I should overnight you my mumu...we could probably both fit in it at the same time. :-)