I've never posted a poll, but I figure a baby's due date is a good thing to poll. I appreciate my loyal commenters who have already voted, but I know I have more readers who just browse (my family), so for all of you out there, just push a button and guess.
Starting today, my babysitters and back up babysitters have finished any task that might impede their availability, should the need arise, so this baby can come anytime, and really, the sooner the better. I'm ready.
4 comments:
I think that this would be a GREAT week for him to be born!
Come on, Shadow Boy!
I can't believe the time is so close. I'm sure it has been long for you, but I feel like you just barely called me to tell me you were expecting. I am so excited for you and please call me when he is here. Even in the middle of the night (unless you are too tired) I love you all and I hope he comes soon!
I voted Oct 6-7 because my bday is the 7th, it's a good day (although, maybe you don't want to wait that long!). I kinda can't believe it's already been 9 months!
Any day now - hang in there!!!
Post a Comment